Golden Eagle Care is operated by staff at St John's School. We provide quality care during term time for Nursery - Year 6 pupils registered at the school.
Golden Eagle Care is fully integrated into the school’s ethos and practices and provides your child with a positive care and play experience within a safe and fun environment. Pupils attending Golden Eagle Care will have access to extended group activities and opportunities for play that are both fun and challenging.
SUNRISE CLUB: 8.00am - 8.45am.
This provision provides a healthy start to the pupils’ day with breakfast and childcare provided. It allows improvement in punctuality and gives parents a safe environment for early morning childcare needs.
SUNSET CLUB: 3.15pm - 6.00pm.
The service is flexible and bridges the gap between school and home. It is designed to meet the needs of pupils with fun packed activities and healthy snacks provided, whilst also providing parents with consistent and quality childcare.
GOLDEN EAGLE HOLIDAY CAMP: 8.00am - 6.00pm (During school holidays)
Golden Eagle Holiday Camp offers an abundance of age-oriented activities delivered in a safe and supervised environment here at St John’s School. Giving children the stimulation they need through a wide variety of fun-filled activities and trips. Camp attendance is only available to pupils attending St John’s School.
Please contact us at: email@example.com if you have any questions
BOOKING A SESSION
Booking and payment for Sunrise, Sunset and Holiday Camp can only be made via School Gateway.
Pupil's who attends Golden Eagle Care without booking a session via School Gateway will be charged at the emergency booking rate.
If you have a smartphone, please download School Gateway from your app store (Android and iPhone). The app shows the same information as the website PLUS you can send app messages to the school for FREE
visit the website: www.schoolgateway.com and click on ‘New User’. You’ll receive a text message with a PIN number. Use this PIN to login to School Gateway.
Fee In Advance
Fee On The Day (Emergency Booking)
Sunrise & Sunset booked on the same day
LATE COLLECTION CHARGES:
Late collection of pupils from Sunset Club will incur a charge of £15.00 per child for every 15 minutes late. This charge will be added to your on-line account and must be paid before the child can be accepted at the next session.
The government continues to make available tax free vouchers for before and after school care. These vouchers are commonly referred to as childcare vouchers and are obtained through employers’ salary sacrifice schemes. As the school provides a wraparound care service, Golden Eagle Care, it is able to accept these vouchers.
Childcare vouchers are only acceptable for the following activities: Sunrise Club (breakfast club), Sunset Club (afterschool care) and Holiday Camp located on the schools registered premises.
Vouchers are NOT eligible for use for the following: Dinner Money, School Trips during school hours or related to the school curriculum, and residential or day trips that take place away from the school’s registered premises.
GOLDEN EAGLE CARER ACCOUNT NUMBER
(Please let us know if your childcare voucher scheme operator is not listed below. )
In order to utilise your employee voucher scheme, the following conditions apply;
1. The voucher provider runs an electronic voucher scheme.
2. The payment transfer amount must cover a minimum period of one calendar month. Payment must be received by the 1st working day of the month and at least one week before your booked session. (You are welcome to pay for one half term or one full term.)
3. Once payment has been received by the school with your childcare vouchers, we will credit that amount on to your online account, where you will be able to book for the sessions you require.
4. If a pupil is absent from a booked sessions (whatever the reason), as with other methods of payment for Golden Eagle Care, you will not be refunded the payment for that session, nor will you be able to carry that payment forward.
5. Your payment should not exceed the maximum fees due for the period.
6. The child’s name is used as the reference on any remittance or bank transfer. The format to be used is CHILD’S SURNAME/FIRST NAME, so that we can identify your payment. (This is particularly important where the payer’s surname differs from the child’s surname). If the child has a sibling on the school, please use the name of the youngest child as a reference.
7. Parents are responsible for ensuring that their childcare voucher payment complies with HM Revenue and Customs’ rule